Friday, September 8, 2017

Addicted to flowers

I don't have any addictions. Well "real" addictions. I never bite my nails, I have never smoked a cigarette, I do drink but i'll only have one or two, I don't do drugs. I do however have multiple non-relatable addictions. Like being addicted to disney, cats, pee wee herman, shopping, and flowers. Flowers are all over my house, the are all over my clothes, and they take up 88% of my camera roll in my phone. Oh yeah and they are tattooed on my body. Forever permanent on both of my arms. This dress is a subtle floral print. I love a big in your face floral print dress but its also nice to have a small and subdued floral too. Its not a over the top girly dress. Its more simple and subtle. Which is why I like it. I got it a platos closet maybe a year and a half ago. It was originally from forever21 but I think I paid $8 for it. My shoes are just regular high top chucks I got at urban outfitters 3 years ago. They were actually the first thing I bought with my employee discount. Considering how often Ive worn them they've held up well.







No comments:

Post a Comment