Sunday, April 30, 2017

I always feel like somebody's watching me

This building is abandoned. There is even a "for sale" sign out front. So to my surprise mid way through taking pictures someone walked out of the building and looked at me. Didn't say anything. Just creepily looked and walked away. YEP. He was in there the whole time. Watching some weird girl take an embarrassing amount of photos of herself. I didn't care though, I kept going. If anything he was the one that wasn't supposed to be there because clearly he was a squatter. Im not bothered by people watching me take photos of myself. I know ill never see that person again, so it doesn't phase me. I use to be weird about it, but ever since I started talking to a camera for youtube I've become a lot more comfortable in front of a camera. Even if there are random people watching.





Jacket- Thrifted
jimi hendrix shirt- Thrifted
floral shorts- Plates Closet
Boots- Thrifted
Purse- Thrifted
Sunglasses- Free People
Hoop earrings- Urban outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment