Monday, September 22, 2014

Music Midtown 2014

So for my 23rd birthday I went to music midtown in Atlanta. We actually got vip tickets for free through my aunts work. We got free beer and food and our own section at the front of the stages because of the VIP which was awesome because we didn't pay anything for the tickets. We saw a lot of cool acts so needless to say it was the best birthday ever.











 Banks

Oh you know just backstage during banks




 Lorde

 Birthday drinks




 The crowd during 3rd eye blind

 Third eye blind

Fitz and the tantrums

 Lana del rey


Bastille


Right after this picture of bastille my phone died but after their performance we went to see tim and eric and dr. steve brule in atlanta on my actual birthday september 20th. We bought tickets to see them and it was so funny yet disturbing which is exactly what i expected. Then after the tim and eric show my friend Justin picked us up and we went to this bar called church. It was awesome. There was a bunch of weird art and pee wee herman dolls and just all the random weirdness that i love. I had a lot of jack daniels to celebrate my birthday and it was a lot of fun. I don't have any pictures to document that night - which is probably a good thing- but you can check out their website here- Church and check out tim and eric's awesome show great job or check it out with steve brule or brule's rules on youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment