Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Dress to impress

I don't wear dresses as much as i would like to. You don't have to coordinate an outfit when you wear a dress you just throw it on and walk out the door. Sometimes i feel like dresses are just too dressy for day to day errands especially since most people in florida go out shopping in their pajamas. I tend to stick out like a soar thumb in a dress but I'm also used to sticking out from the way that i dress. I just need to get over it and wear them because i like them and not worry about what others think about what I'm wearing.



Dress- Urban Exchange originally forever21
Shoes- Dr. Martens

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. I actually live in dresses, (I hate pants), and people used to ask me why I was so dressed up. I think that they all got used to it at my school, but I still get weird looks when I show up to hangout with my friends, and I'm in a dress. I just can't help it! They are so effortlessly stylish and comfortable if you find the right dress.

    -Shelby Lee http://shelbyleewrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im glad your not afraid of what other people think! i like that quality trait in people. i myself need to get some balls and just wear dresses and if people make fun of me well ill let them know i don't need that kind of negativity in my life. haha

      Delete