Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Wheres your will to be weird?

I didn't realize this post was as posey as it is until i looked at it the day after. I don't know. Im awkward and not in like the "oh I'm so awkward but really I'm just saying that because its cool to be awkward" No. I'm awkward. I make people uncomfortable on the regular with my social awkwardness. And its not just me, my sister is almost as awkward as i am. We both are just weirdos that are awkward together. We say and do random things that no one else gets but us and the "normal" people are the ones that are weird to us because they are so normal and boring. We just embrace our weirdness, theres that quote by Jim Morrison"wheres your will to be weird?"


Shirt- Thrifted
Overalls- Thrifted
Shoes- Dr. Martens

No comments:

Post a Comment