Sunday, January 5, 2014

Pho sure

Pho is something I discovered in 2013. Its just rice noodles, sprouts, onions, and whatever meat/broth you choose. Its so good. Im not a huge fan of wonton soup so I never really tried anything else soup wise at vietnamese/Chinese restaurants. My sister convinced me it was good and now I love it. Im actually pretty adventurous when it comes to food. I will try something at least once just to see. If I like it ill eat it and if i don't like it I wont. Like eel sushi or "unagi" some might think thats disgusting i think its delicious. Im glad I'm not a picky eater because there are so many good things picky eaters wont try that are actually delicious. If you don't have a new years resolution this year I suggest try new foods you might be pleasantly suprised!


Pizza sweater- Forever 21
Hat- Target

No comments:

Post a Comment