Monday, January 6, 2014

Home Decor

One of my favorite things to do is "window shop" in home sections. Day dreaming about my future apartment and how cute it will (hopefully) be. I have been slowly buying little things here and there for the past 2 years but never really went for things that really are necessary like furniture, lighting, fixtures, rugs. Those sorts. This is an accumulation of things ive been looking at the past 2 months and finally put it all together in a blog post. I still need to figure out the couch/bed situation. Considering I have no idea what size the apartment I end up in will be I cant really buy those things now. Ill have to get the apartment and shop for all those big things in the city I move into. Its always nice to search around and figure out price points for each item I want. I have done that I just need to see the layout first then purchase accordingly. I dont really know what style im going for I just know what i like and get it. If the couch doesnt match the coffee table that doesnt matter to me (is the couch supposed to match the coffee table?). I just want things that make me happy to look at. Like a fun clocks,  rug, hooks, and even shelving. Its kind of like my bedroom. It doesn't have a theme but it does have things I like to look at, and thats all the matters right?













Ikea



Ikea

Target

Target

No comments:

Post a Comment