Saturday, March 2, 2013

March 2nd 2012

Today was a bittersweet day. I started my job today but it has also been exactly one year since I went to New York. 








 I HATED time square. It was the only time I didn't feel safe. It was too crowded and I just felt overwhelmed. This brick building was the only thing that caught my eye and made me say "thats cool" because everything else was super cheesy, tacky, and "touristy".

 The only "skyline" I really saw when I was there. This was at the natural history museum.
The view from the hotel in SOHO. My mom and I looked up the prices of this place across the street and hair cuts go from $75-$500! That is just a waste of money, come on. The most I have paid for a hair cut was $35 from Aveda and I thought that was expensive....


 Battery Park.


Central park was my favorite. Even though it was 38 degrees, no landscape, and very dreary outside it was still my favorite because you finally were not in the concrete jungle just surrounded by it. Every turn you made you could see amazing buildings everywhere but I still had the feeling of being calm and quiet. Everyone here says they want to get married on the beach, but I have lived 20 minutes away from one of the best beaches in the country basically my whole life. If I ever do get married I want to do it in Central park.

No comments:

Post a Comment