Monday, March 11, 2013

Dali

My backyard is a jungle. There are limes, bananas, blueberries, raspberries, papaya, tomatoes, peppers, lavender, basil, thyme, rosemary, and tea. My stepdad has a green thumb and it doesnt hurt its over 75 degrees 350 days a year. Today its a warm 73 degrees so I wore my Salvador Dali tank top. St. Petersburg has the Dali museum and I have been there twice. It is so cool. With the school I want to go to I can get an internship at the Dali museum from their art history program. I also saw they have over 100 study abroad programs a year and the one for art history is in Paris for 6 weeks, you take 4 credits of classes, airfare, hotel, bus and metro tickets, passes to all the museums, all your food, and passes to the eiffel tower. It's $3,300 and you can use your financial aid money towards it! That really is a good deal for 6 weeks. When my mom, my aunt ,and I went for 5 days thats how much it cost for everything. We also got the flight for free because my aunt works for an airline. Europe is expensive so I feel like I should take this opportunity while I can (kind of) afford it since thats how much a normal semester is at home, why not go to Paris for the same price and get a lot more out of it then any program I could do in a normal classroom here.
 



                                                                         Dali tank- Etsy- $20
                                                                           Vest- Thrifted- $4
                                                                 Tye dye jeans- Urban outfitters- $10
                                                                    Perscription Ray bans with insurance- $40

No comments:

Post a Comment