Friday, February 8, 2013

Horses

This is just a simple outfit. A jumper and button up shirt. I really like the colors together and with the 80 degree weather it was nice to have an outfit that I wasn't sweating in. The shirt I got 2 years ago but I know you can find chiffon shirts everywhere and the jumper is straight out of the 90s -I love that it has an overalls look to it. My shoes were my christmas present from my sister because they look just like my cat lilly. I've been stopped every time I wear them to get asked where they are from. I like to wear things and people say "Where did you get that?" instead of "Everyone has that". It's fun to be a little different.

 
 
 
 
 

 

It was an incredibly bright day and I was forced to face the sun so every picture I'm squinting or have a sour look on my face....Whoops.



 



Dress- Thrifted- $6
Shirt- Forever 21- $19
Cat shoes- Etsy- Gift
Purse- H&M- $5

5 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your shoes :)
    I love love love them!!
    great outfit!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, your shoes! I love them! What a great gift!!

    xo
    brittanykytecreated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shoes are so cute! I love your glasses:)

    ReplyDelete