Tuesday, January 9, 2018

What I got for Christmas

This year for christmas I worked christmas eve and christmas day, both shifts 1-930. So pretty much all day spent at work. I didn't ask for anything this year. Mostly because I'm 26 and don't really need presents but also because I just kinda forgot. Christmas wasn't on my mind, I even forgot to get everyone presents until i realized it was the 21st and I probably should do that before the shelves really are empty. I luckily was able to do everyones presents in one day. I only shopped for my mom, stepdad, sister, and boyfriend but still at least I was able to get them something. I spent christmas morning at my moms. I got there around 8 am and hung around until I had to leave for work around 12. I was surprised when my mom kept bringing me out more and more presents, because I hadn't asked for anything. Anyways she did good this year. I appreciate the very "katie" presents that were received. Im sure I forgot a bunch, I know i did actually like socks, pajamas, dry shampoo, and jeans. Which are all very nice but these were the main ones. So heres what I got!

A coach wristlet from my mom
 Instax supplies from my cousin
 A candle from my aunt
 Makeup brushes from my mom (they are so soft)
 A Smashbox makeup palette from my mom
 (inside)
 topshop shoes from my cousin
 Sephoras favorite nude lips from my mom
 A minnie mouse makeup bag full of samples from my Grandma
 A nirvana vinyl from my boyfriend
 A disney collage from my aunt and grandma
Eminence skincare from my sister
An alexa from my stepdad 


1 comment: