Thursday, July 27, 2017

New Hair

I went to the salon today. It was pretty spur of the moment. I called yesterday and booked an appointment for today.  Out of nowhere I decided i wanted my ends blonde. I knew I wanted to keep my roots dark but I did want her to eliminate the red. (the camera adds warmth, its not red at all irl) So she died my roots brown and added balayage highlights to the ends. She did an ash blonde and added toner on top of everything so its actually a cool toned blonde. I kept saying "Do what you think is best...as long as its not red" because I do not look good as a red head. Its just not something i am trying to achieve, its not flattering on me. Im naturally blonde. Darker blonde, but every stylist has told me I'm naturally blonde. My hair lifts really easily so its not hard for me to go from brown to blonde in one sitting. Im glad i kept my roots dark though so I don't have to go back in 6 weeks for a root touch up. I can grow it out and you won't be able to tell. The blonde will also lighten up in the sun which is always a bonus. It was totally worth the 3 and a half hours sitting in the chair because I'm really happy with the results.

'





Tank- Ross
Skirt- Thrifted
Shoes- Steve Madden
Purse - Coach (thrifted)

No comments:

Post a Comment