Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Girl Power

Trying to find places to take photos is probably the hardest part of blogging. There are always people around. Which is fine, I just don't want them in the background of the photos. I found this abandoned house and decided that it was a good place. No one will come out and tell you to stop taking pictures on their property. Well... hopefully not. The only people who saw me were the mailman and a convertible car full of old people. All of them turned their heads and stared. Yes I am a weird girl taking photos of herself, move it along! I don't usually wear clothing that everyone else has. This shirt is that exception. I've seen this shirt everywhere and I loved so I bought it. Im someone who doesn't really pay attention to trends. I get inspiration from people on pinterest and blogs but I never want to go somewhere and end up in the same outfit as someone else. I feel like thrifting clothes give you that advantage of being different. If I match someone else while wearing this shirt I think ill be ok with it, Because its a good shirt.









Shirt- ROMWE
Jeans- Thrifted
Shoes- Converse
Coach Purse- Thrifted
Sunglasses- Free people

No comments:

Post a Comment