Friday, June 6, 2014

Its a 10

This leave in hair product is amazing. It made my hair turn into the softest silkiest hair ever. It is not the cheapest product though this little size is $23 but at target for some reason they had two for $19. I don't know why they basically gave me one for free but i wasn't about to complain! How i use it is I just wash my hair then put about a nickel size amount onto my hands run the product through and brush my hair out. I let my hair air dry and then straighten it with my flat iron. Honestly it leaves my hair just so soft my hair doesn't even feel like hair it feels like what i imagine unicorns hair to feel like. It says its supposed to increase style manageability, Replaces lost proteins, and seals cuticle for extra silky hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment