Saturday, April 12, 2014

Tampa Bay on a Saturday

It was a beautiful saturday so I decided to spend it by myself wandering around tampa. It was a jam packed day I was out from 11 am until 5 pm just doing what I wanted. That's the nice thing about hanging out by yourself you can go at your own pace. I started my day off at international mall to go to the urban outfitters but I didn't see anything I had to have. I ate lunch at earl of sandwich nomnomnom then went off to oxford exchange. At oxford exchange I had a delicious cappuccino and a wander around their store. Next was Ikea. I bought a few more drinking glasses, a pillow, and a bath mat. After Ikea I went and walked around YBOR. I went to la france and revolve clothing exchange. I didn't get anything at either shops but I did have a fun time looking around. I even had a good laugh at some funky headbands one which had a hotdog on it so I had to take a picture of me wearing it because it was far too silly. I also got a few snaps of some graffiti down an alley way in ybor. Sometimes its nice to just have a day to yourself and enjoy the city near you. Hope you all have an amazing weekend.
















No comments:

Post a Comment