Saturday, April 12, 2014

Sunflower

There isn't a whole lot to this outfit just a dress and some boots. However I love its simplicity. Its so 90s if I time traveled to 1993 I would fit right in. I like pairing girly dresses with boots it gives the look a different feel. If I wore sandals it would be a little too dressed up but with the boots it has the "I'm not trying" look to it which I actually really like.  I'm going to a 3 day music thing(?) next month and this might be one of the outfits I wear on one of those days. Comfy and casual but also a bit "trendy".


Dress- American apparel
Shoes- Dr martens

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled across your blog yesterday on bloglovin and instantly fell in love with it. Your style is absolutely unique and my style is quite similar plus I can see your personality threw your writing so I'm gladly adding you to my "blogs I love" on my page hope you check it out !xx

    Collaredunique.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete