Saturday, January 25, 2014

Illustrations


Im not usually one to pick up a children's book and look inside. I don't have kids of my own and I dont have any family members that have kids - well my cousin does but he lives in Idaho and I see him once every 3 years so they don't count. But other than that i don't know any kids to go down the children's book isle for but today I did and this book popped out at me. I really cant remember the title I even searched on targets website and went through 30 pages and still couldn't find it so I'm sorry but what I do know is it was pink and the title had something to do with being small like "Why am I small" or "Why I am small" and then another one titled something like "why I was born" or "how I was born" I really don't remember I even googled it and still couldn't find it... It is the cutest though.











No comments:

Post a Comment