Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Cats Pajamas

Doing what i do best, hanging out with cats. I don't work until 6 today so I've just had a chilled out day in my pajamas. I did do my makeup but I hold off putting on my work clothes until the very last minute. It also just happens to be that im wearing my kitty cat pajama pants from forever21 and a baggy sweater also from forever21. The chair im sitting on has an endless amount of cat scratches because they think its funny to tear up with their back claws. Also the chair penny is sleeping on has bleach stains on it and is on that chair because its a cat hair magnet so my step dad thought it would be better to have an ugly towel on the chair instead of a cat hair chair. Yep i never said he was the smartest man....














No comments:

Post a Comment