Saturday, March 10, 2018

Sale section


If for some reason I do find myself shopping somewhere other than a thrift store I always gravitate to the sales. I don't pay retail. I just don't. I've been putting off getting new converse because I can't find them anywhere under $50 and I'm not paying that price. I know I can find them cheaper. Its a good thing I'm an extremely patient person. I have no problem waiting for something when I know ill get it cheaper somewhere else. Retail pricing are just ridiculous. Stores charge way too much and I'm not here for it. I feel like this post is proof you can find cute things in the sale section. Its not alway junk no one wants. 

Led Zeppelin tee- Target sale $7
 Sonny and Cher tee- Target sale $7

Utensil holder- Nordstrom rack $5

Funky socks- Target $1

Sleep mask - Target $2

Notebook set of 3- Forever21 on sale $1

Glasses case- Nordstrom Rack $5

Tote bag- $1

To the moon and back - H&M $10

Pineapple cardigan - Thrift store $2
Lemon dress- Forever21 $15

Banana shirt - Old Navy $15

Mustard velvet tank- Old Navy $2

Waiting for friday- Zara $10

No comments:

Post a Comment