Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 Goals

I am not a big fan of resolutions. I am however making goals for what I want to do in 2015. Not necessarily anything I want to change but what I want to achieve. A serious post with very serious photos.


1. Move out of my parents house
It just feels like the time. I am 23 and just extremely emotionally ready to be out on my own. I would need to get a second job to afford it but it would totally be worth it. I want a place to call my own, to decorate how I want, and to be able to come and go whenever I please. Independence in 2015!


2. Learn how to sew clothing
I have a sewing machine and I know the basics to sewing. I can hem, make pillow cases, and patch up holes but that is about it. I want to learn how to use patterns. I want to be able to take a big fabric square and just know how to make it into a clothing item. 


3. Scrapbook
I have a big box of scrapbooking supplies but haven't really used any of it because I was always too lazy about printing out pictures. Since i got my instax mini and my polaroid camera I have no excuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment