Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Williamsburg Brooklyn

My dream came true. Brooklyn well Williamsburg to be more specific was everything i ever expected and more. Honestly after going to Brooklyn i was like yep i have to live here some point in my life, I'm not interested in living in manhattan at all its a little to intense and a bit snobby for me but Brooklyn was beyond amazing. All the girls dresses really cool without looking slutty or stuck up (you know those girls shopping in stilettos) and all the guys (oh the guys) 95% of them were attractive. The way they dressed, their beards, just everything was on point. And don't even get me started on the thrift/vintage stores. So incredible. There is graffiti every where and amazing restaurants, bars, shopping, the Brooklyn flea market and a killer view of the new york skyline. I have never wanted to live anywhere so badly before. People have told me that because I like Brooklyn so much i should go to portland because they are similar. So i think thats going to be the next place i visit. If you go out to new york make the trip on over to brooklyn you won't regret it!

 A doughnut by dough. The best thing ever.







 Drinks at vera cruz mexican restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment