Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Chvrches Outfit


 What I wore to the chvrches concert monday. I just wanted to wear something I can dance and jump around in but still be cute and girly. The venue is normally cold so i went for a long sleeve shirt but kept it light weight enough to not make me sweat when I'm dancing. Dr. Martens are my go to concert shoes because if anyone stomps on my feet I won't feel a thing and I don't have to worry about anyone spilling beer on my shoes and them getting ruined. 
Also I went back to brown hair....




After seeing these pictures I decided I didn't like the white shirt underneath so I switch it for a black one and liked it better soooo heres take two....



Shirt- Urban Outfitters
Disco Pants- American Apparel
Shoes- Dr. Martens
Purse- H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment