Saturday, March 15, 2014

Disco Pants

I've noticed many bloggers own a pair of disco pants and I've always thought they were flattering but I never thought i would spend $100 on a pair of pants. I don't know what came over me but I went into an american apparel, tried them on, and all of a sudden i was at the till paying for them?! They are the best pants I own. They suck you in and are slimming. I have quite a bit booty on me (which I try to hide) so I thought I would be self conscious to wear these but I love the way they make my butt look. Is that weird? They are also super high waisted which is also a plus. I don't know Im just glad I bought them and hope they keep their shape for a very long time because they were flipping expensive! Sometimes you just have to say "I work hard Im going to treat myself" right?




No comments:

Post a Comment