Monday, March 10, 2014

Keep Calm and Carry On

My carry on contains my toiletries and makeup. I don't "check" my bags because I fly standby so i like to know my bags are on the plane I'm on. I think there is actually a limit on how many travel sized toiletries your allowed but they've never stopped me before so i bring what i think ill need even if it is too many...im a rule breaker guys watch out.


The first thing is the bag I'm taking. Tackiness at its best. No one will miss me walking past them with this bad boy on. Its by Betsey Johnson and I bought it at ross for i think around $20.

In the side pocket I stashed a deodorant, gotta keep it fresh.

In the front zip I put my sunglasses. Not sure ill need them in chicago but you never know.

 Then in the middle I have my travel bag and eventually my laptop.


 This is my travel bag. I wouldn't really call it a makeup bag but its definitely meant for beauty bathroom things. I love flamingos and thought this was too cute not to pass up on even if its not essential. It was $15 at Ross also by Betsey Johnson.


Showing you what I did by putting my makeup bag in the center and toiletries in the pocketed zip sections.


 Open without my makeup bag in the middle.


 On one side I have
  • Head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner  in "hello hydration"
  • Pssssst Dry shampoo 
  • Neutrogena face wipes  
  • Bath and Body works shower gel in "carried away"
  • another travel size secret deodorant  
  • La source hand sanitizer/lotion 
  • A gap scent roller ball i think its in peony but the label rubbed off



 On the other side I have
  • Victoria body spray
  • Glasses cleaner and wipe
  • Bath and Body works hand sanitizer in autumn day
  • and a compact brush/mirror 



The contents of my makeup bag which is also by Betsey Johnson
SPOILER so is my luggage....



 Face Products
  • Clarins truly matte foundation in 02
  • Rimmel stay matte powder in 003 neutral
  • I forgot to include my concealer which is Revlon age defying concealer in 01


Blush
  • NYX Rouge cream blush in 02 neutral
  • Physicians Formula in Rosy Glow


 Eyebrows
  • Prestige I use the bottom one "medium"


Mascaras
  • Maybelline Falsies volum' express in blackest black (not waterproof)
  • Revlon Lash potion in blackest black waterproof


Eyeliner
  • Maybelline ultra liner waterproof in black


Eyeshadow
  • Stila "the it girl palette" it has lame chloe and kitten
  • Maybelline color tattoo inked in pink and bad to the bronze


 Lips
  • NYX 513 Electra
  • Rimmel Showoff Aurora
  • Lip smacker in vanilla
  • NYX 569 Snow White


And last my laptop, season 1 of I love Lucy, and my headphones by Merkury.



No comments:

Post a Comment