Friday, March 21, 2014

Amour Eternel

You probably can't tell by the background of these photos unless you look very carefully but Im actually in a cemetery. I didn't want to do the typical creepy cemetery pictures I just wanted a place where there wouldn't be loads of people around- if you think about it there were they were just underground- I wanted a place that was quite peaceful yet beautiful. I used the beautiful weather to my advantage and actually enjoyed being there. Cemeteries don't scare me or give me the heebie jeebies but I did feel bad because I had to walk on peoples graves to get to where I wanted to be so I was constantly saying sorry to them in case they took it personal... I didn't actually plan on going to a cemetery today and its weird because I wore a shirt that has two skeletons with the saying "Amour eternal".











Shirt- Urban Outfitters
Pants- American Apparel
Shoes- Target
Purse- Rebecca Minkoff
Sunnies- Ray Bans

No comments:

Post a Comment